Open from tuesday to sunday 10.00 until 18.00
Exceptional closure on Wednesday the 28th June until 2:00 PM
Close on monday
Annual closure in January And 12/25, 1/1 and 5/1
Audioguide 3€ / person
Guided tours provided by the Lens Liévin Tourism Office
Booking required :
Tel : +33 321 74 83 15
Lenght of visit 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours
GPS : Chemin de Lens Latitude North 50° 24' 3.971" - Longitude East 2° 44' 30151"
Direct trains from Paris , Lille , Dunkerque , Calais , Valenciennes , Arras ( Amiens ) or Douai to Lens trainstation.
Mandatory booking minimum 2h00 before at 0800 800 964 or contact us directly to organize your journey.
There are restaurants to suit all budgets within ten minutes of Lens’ 14-18 :
- Al'potée d'Léandre - Tel +33.(0)126.96.36.199.40 - www.alpotee.fr face to museum
- L'Abri des visiteurs - Tel +33.(0)188.8.131.52.07 - Internet
- Le Relais Campagnard - Tel +33.(0)184.108.40.206.88 - Internet
- Ferme auberge du Pré Molaine - Tel +33.(0)220.127.116.11.01 - Internet
- La Grange - Tel +33.(0)3.21.72.04.93 - Internet
- O'Resto - Tel +33.(0)18.104.22.168.54 - www.oresto-lens.com
There are a great many places to stay near Lens’ 14-18. These include hotels, B&Bs, self-catering and holiday cottages, and campsites.
Find your ideal holiday accommodation on the Lens-Liévin Tourist and Heritage Office’s website.
Tourism professionals awarded this label have undergone special training in how to welcome visitors to the Remembrance Trails. These professionals include nearly 200 hotel / holiday accommodation owners, restaurant owners, transport providers and tourist offices, all of whom will be able to advise you during your stay.
Google Play :